Photo Wedding Without Husband, The Reason This Woman Make Heart Sad
A loving marriage manifested by husband and wife, would not be complete without one of them. And this is felt by a woman named Nikki Salgot while doing a wedding photo session alone.
Just a week before her wedding day last year, Nikki's fiancé, Collin Rose, suffered a shooting tragedy and died while she served as a police officer at Wayne State University. Despite the deep sorrow news but Nikki tries hard.
Wedding photo shoots should be the happiest moment, but not for Nikki, even so she does not cancel her wedding photos. Instead, he keeps on shooting sessions. In the photographs he did, he wore a beautiful ivory white wedding dress, alone.
He wants to show his family and friends that he is not destroyed. He posted wedding photos showing himself alone on social media with messages,
"These photographs show that there is still pain left behind, showing that I can still laugh, smile and be myself, showing that this loss will not destroy me, and my favorite one, showing that I'm still as fresh as I was and refused it affects me. "
"I will not be destroyed for this, this is a new chapter in my life book, one of the hardest, and one for sure, I do not expect anyone else."
As she said in Women's Health that the reasoning behind her shoot is, "Like most women, I imagine a perfect marriage, a day without a single mistake, a day where I will remember it forever and look back at the wedding happy, "he said.
"But the plan has been taken from me and even so, I do not want that day to be ignored and forgotten," he said. "I want to take a photo where I will recall how much I share my love with Collin, look back at the photos and remind myself that life must go on." Moreover, Collin also expect the same happiness for him.
Share this
Related Articles :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category
Most viewed
-
Pneumonia is an inflammation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs due to a bacterial, viral, or fungal infection. One of the bacteria that...
-
Does your scalp often feel itchy and peeling? Maybe you will think that your head is dandruff. However, make no mistake, you may have sebo...
-
There are various types of face masks that you can use to get clean and radiant skin. Selection of the type of face mask should be adjusted ...
-
Oxygen is an important component for humans to breathe. If it cannot be obtained naturally, it will likely need oxygen therapy assistance. ...
-
Even though you are in the middle of two, having sex is not something that is prohibited. However, there are several conditions for pregnant...
-
"There are several effective ways to relieve menstrual cramps that disrupt daily activities. Examples include applying warm compresse...
-
Ever wondered why your nose won't stop running when you cry ? You're not alone. This common experience has a fascinating scientific ...
-
Not only is it delicious mixed into cuisine or drinks, honey has various benefits for the face. The method is very easy, just by using it as...
-
Hair loss after giving birth can be a worrying thing for some women. Because the amount of hair loss can be quite a lot, not a few women fee...
-
Cynophobia is a persistent, excessive and irrational fear of dogs. Cynophobia is one of the common phobias experienced by many people. If yo...


0 komentar
Post a Comment